Well I will finally get some pics on our blog about our Yellowstone trip. We had a great time but Keenan hates to ride in his car seat!! Well the good thing about yellowstone is that you are stopping about every 10 seconds so I was a bad mom and let him stay out of his car seat some of the time. We had a pretty sucessful trip we seen a bear(I have never seen one out in the open like that before), buffalo, large elk and coyote. Whit was pretty mad when he seen the coyotes about 10 yds away from us cause that is what he lives for killing them. He only wishes he had is gun and could of killed it. Needless to say Keenan didn't sleep well at night and neither did Jaz(our new Jack Russell Terrier). Jaz is not allowed any table food cause her belly does not like them. She was wanting to got to the bathroom all night. Thank goodness for great parents. My mom and Kenny went with us and they are great help with Keenan. Beside he loves to go in their trailer rather than ours and play with all the fun toys. Also fyi for everyone that has a trailer full hookups are very recommended. We have never stayed at a RV park so the full hookup thing was great. Needless to say we had a great time.
hello
9 years ago


1 comment:
Cute pictures Des. I heard that Keeny is not sleeping through the night. I guess we better have him come back and stay here for a few nights again!! :) Are you still okay helping out with our girls when we go to Hawaii? I will call you! See ya soon.
Post a Comment