Well for the new year my goal is the get our money in order. I was watching Oprah the other day and she had someone on there that was great. You can download Suze Orman's 2009 action plan book at oprah.com only until THURSDAY SO DO IT NOW!! It is down on the left hand side. Change the print settings to 4 pages per sheet and then you only end up with 60 pages instead of 200++. She has some great tips on paying off your credit card debt and other money issues. I have read some of the book and it has been great so far. Maybe no one else is in debt just me so in 2009 lets try and eliminate some of it.
hello
9 years ago


2 comments:
thanks des, that will be good info. for me. I just downloaded it and read a little on the computer - it seems pretty easy to read. I am glad you let me know about so I didn't miss the deadline. Thanks again. Good luck!!
Look at you!!! I need to get out of debt to and with my husband in the bussiness and all you'd think we would be better at it...thanks for the info talk to you soon
Post a Comment