Keenan

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Camden

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

It's a ???

Well I know that I am a little late posting but we found out we are having another little boy. I was a little hesitent because I wanted a little girl but I am excited that he and Keenan will be buddies. So all of you that voted boy you won!!

7 comments:

Richins Family said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you. Little boys are awesome, and what is better than always having a buddy!

Lacy Schumann said...

that will be fun!

Mama! said...

Congrats! I'm sure glad I got my two boys. You're right- buddies for life!

[Stacia] said...

Yay! Congrats! We kinda wanted a little girl but decided the same thing. Not only will they be good buddies but you can reuse those hundreds of dollars of clothes and boy stuff! Congrats again-hope you're feeling good!

The Batts said...

We are so excited for you guys! Now you will be like us - no excuse to not have a #3! :) Keenan will be glad to have a brother that he can torment and tease and play with all of the time!

Steve, Bridgit, and Kids said...

I didn't even know that you were pregnant. Congratulations, now your two little guys can be best buddies.

Jenny Williams said...

Hey Des, time to update your blog!! Just kidding. I saw your comment on my blog about my carseat. I bought that one when Jaycie was born, and it expires in 2009. I got brainwashed working at Head Start, so I won't use one that isn't up to safety standards. Lucky for Crae, we have to buy a new one!! What are your plans for the fourth??