Well I haven't blogged in a while cause we are so buzy lately. We are just getting ready to go camping inYellowstone. We are getting really excited to take out the trailer for the first time this year. I am however not excited for the sleepless nights we will have there. Keenan hates sleeping at night in he own bed little lone in the trailer bed. I know that we will enjoy it when we get there. We will be traveling with Kent and Denise, Jason and Shannon and also my mom and Kenny. Should be a great time with the pace crew. I will post pics when we get back. Everyone let me know what your blog addresses are cause new at this and love to look at everyones blogs.
hello
9 years ago


5 comments:
Ok Des it is time to update and show pics of the camping trip. Bet you had a blast.
DES, I didn't know you had a blog!!!
Des- I found your link on Danica's page! Send me your e-mail and I'll add you to mine. I'm excited to keep in touch with you! madalyn_02@msn.com
Des, I forgot your e-mail address..oops! Your blog is cute!
Hey Sara,
my email is dezwilliams2@yahoo.com.
Post a Comment