Desi, your little guy is sooo cute! I can't believe we both have kids now, I remember playing with dolls down and Grandma and Grandpa's! We'll see you next week! Megan
Well we are keeping very busy lately. Whit is still an electrician in Park City and I am selling machine tools and doing billing. Keenan is 15 months now and very very busy. He loves to eat, sleep and play dirt. What a true boy. He keeps us on our toes but I enjoy every minute of it. I love him so much and he is the cutest little guy ever!!
3 comments:
He is so cute!! I am so glad you have a blog now!!!
Hey Des! I'm glad you have a blog too! Your son is SO cute! I can't believe that he started walking at such a young age! :)
Desi, your little guy is sooo cute! I can't believe we both have kids now, I remember playing with dolls down and Grandma and Grandpa's! We'll see you next week!
Megan
Post a Comment