Keenan

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Camden

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Tag your it!

I've been tagged. So here's the deal: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys- My destroyer child Keenan, Husband, My family

3 fears- gun and being shot, loosing a family member or child, being a horrible accident

3 goals - get a house soon, start scrapbooking again, be a better mother

3 current obsessions/collections- being lazy, blogging and looking at other blogs, watching favorite shows on tv

3 facts about me- I love to be with my family, I don't love to cook but like to bake, I am not a very organized person but i will be some day when I have a little bigger home.

Everyone who reads this is tagged. Thanks for looking at my blog.

No comments: