Here are a few of our new family pictures. I couldn't decide which ones to post. I loved them all. Keenan was being a little stinker at the end but we got some cute pictures of him alone anyway.
Absolutely adorable! Who took your pictures? We are in need of the same thing. You have a darling family! We love you! Also, thanks for being so willing to help me out....it means alot to me! :)
Well we are keeping very busy lately. Whit is still an electrician in Park City and I am selling machine tools and doing billing. Keenan is 15 months now and very very busy. He loves to eat, sleep and play dirt. What a true boy. He keeps us on our toes but I enjoy every minute of it. I love him so much and he is the cutest little guy ever!!
1 comment:
Absolutely adorable! Who took your pictures? We are in need of the same thing. You have a darling family! We love you! Also, thanks for being so willing to help me out....it means alot to me! :)
Post a Comment