Keenan

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Camden

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Toy Turtles

Last night I was playing with Keenan while Whit was at school and we have had these little wooden bobble head turtles on our entertainment center since we came home from Mexico. They are so cute and I didn't want to show them to Keenan cause I thought he might break them, but I let him play with them anyway. He just loved them. He carried them around on this book all night. He would take them off, talk to them, then talk to me with a worried look on his face, then put them back on the book, sit down in the chair and so on. He didn't let them out of his sight. He even woke up this morning and had to take them to Grammies house. It was the cutest thing ever I just kind of laughed cause he was taking such good care of them.

5 comments:

kipcarlsenclan said...

Hey it is Brenna I don't mind at all that you looked at my blog. Just to warn you I don't update very often:) But I try. I didn't know you had a little boy, so cute!! I can't believe how long it has been. I hope you and your family is doing well:)

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

Des, he is so cute. I love to check your blog for all of the cute pictures. You are so good at keeping it updated. I will try to update my often. It was so good to see you the other day. I hope to see you again soon. Lacy

The Batts said...

What a cute little boy! He is growing up so fast - time for another one! Ha, ha! :) You are such a good mom to play with him and have a good time together. Enjoy every minute!

[Stacia] said...

Hi Desiree, I don't know if you remember me from who knows how long ago, but I just found your blog and can't believe how much your baby looks like you! What a doll!

Stacia Louder McDonald

JoHanna said...

Hey Des,
I am so glad you found my e-mail. I added you to my blog so come take a look! Your little guy is so cute and gettign so big too fast
Jo