Keenan

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Camden

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oreo Cookie Anyone!!

So as you might think Keenan was eating an oreo cookie. Well it turns out he was actually eating handfuls of dirt. I just don't even try to stop him anymore, I just take more cute pictures. I am not sure why he loves to eat dirt but I guess whatever fills his tummy.



6 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

Des--Adlee eats dirt too, what are we going to do with them?

Chelsey and Brandt said...

Tracen eats dirt also I dont know why they think it tastes good. He also loves to suck on rocks how about that. YUMMY!!!!

MaddyChick said...

Girls- Dirt is full of protein! I don't have a kid, but I'm sure that when I do dirt will be on the menu. Des he is adorable!

Hardman said...

Ya!! My son isnt the only one who will have a iron stomache due to eating dirt!! I cant water one flower bed without him ingesting mud or dirt. So far it hasnt made him sick!! I found out yesterday that mascarra wont kill them either if they eat it!! YUK

JoHanna said...

That is so funny.. I guess he really knows what mud pie tastes like!

Chris and Michelle said...

Seriously - cutest kids ever.