Keenan

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Camden

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Update on Keenan




I just thought I would do a quick update on Keenan. I took him to the doctor for his check up the other day and he weighted 22.5 lbs. Now that he has been walking for almost half of his life his weight has leveled out. He just keeps me up at night and on my toes during the day. He is such a little fart. I love him so much I just laugh at everything he does. I will post more funny pics cause I just can't help but take alot of the little darling. His new thing is to get an apple from the tree everytime we walk past it. He loves those little sour apples. That is one of his new words is apple. He pretty much knows what all of the farm animals say. He loves to ride on the four wheeler up to the farm or anywhere. He pretty much would live outside if I would let him. He hates to be contained, such as his carseat. We can barely make it to Coalville and sometimes Park City without him screaming to get out. We didn't even attempt to go to conference for fear that we would be a huge interuption. All I can say is he is a character and I love him so much!

2 comments:

Chelsey and Brandt said...

Des, I hope that you are planning on coming to my jewelry party on thurs from 7-9 at my house. I just put an invite on my blog so you should come it is very cute stuff.

Maclaine & Sara said...

We avoided conference for the same reason--our sweet, but non-holding still Adlee Mae. Makell is fine to take anywhere but Adlee is at the "busy" age and she wears me out. (Maclaine is hunting and I decided it would be easier to stay home anyway.) You have a pretty cute boy! Maybe one of these days we will have some blue in our house! :) Poor Maclaine is out-numbered!