Keenan

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Camden

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

Little Jaz


I decided a little while ago that we should get this little Jack Russell Terrier. Whit agreed with me so we got her the 2nd week of July. I didn't know if I could handle an indoor dog or not. We started to potty train her but I had to watch her and Keenan both and it was a little stressful. Recently Whit and I got a little frustrated with her whining, barking and pooping in her kennel. So one day I got very brave and listed her on KSL.com. What a wonderful thing KSL is. Whit has had a very good success on selling things there so I tryed. I listed her about 2 pm and got a call at 6. Needless to say I sold her to a good family in SL that already had a Jack Russell. I took her down when Whit went to school and she seemed to get along great with their other dogs and they loved her. I am little less stressed now that I don't need to potty train a house dog!! If I ever talk about getting another house dog eveyone please remind me that I can't do it.

No comments: