Oh how he loves his daddys cowboy hat and I think he might get one for his b-day that is coming up in a couple of weeks.

Batt 4 generation picture. I love this picture as everyone is in their nature. Outside and around the horses.

I love to take pictures of Keenan and his daddy. They turn out so cute and I love them both sooo much.
3 comments:
Des, Congratulations! What a fun surprise to check your blog and find out you are expecting!!! Hope everything goes well. How are you feeling? Please let me know when you find out if it's a boy or girl!!
I was wondering when you were going to spill the beans on here! I am so excited for you guys what a great time to add on to your family,Keenan will love having a sibling! Congrats
Des- Congratulations! I can't believe that we are due the same day. There is a girl in my ward who is also due that day. Weird! Sounds like you have been feeling pretty crummy. I am just glad that the first trimester is over!
Post a Comment