Keenan

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Camden

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

News News and more News!!!

Well I'm not sure that you can see what Keenan shirt says but it does say (I'm the big brother). We are very excited to announce that we are going to have another baby in Oct. This pregnacy has been a little rough but is getting better everyday. We find out on May 13 what we will be having.
I can't believe how fast Keenan is growing up. He is just a little jabber box and loves to say every word that you tell him too. He loves to be on the farm with all the animals and loves to be right in the their pens with them. He still loves to watch TV and thanks to my sisters he is hooked on Spirit and Charlotte's Web. He loves piggies and horses(heese as he says it).

4 comments:

Mama! said...

Congrats! Hope all goes well for you!

Pace's said...

It's about time you spilled the beans I was about to do it myself. Hope you are felling a little better. Love ya TY

The Batts said...

I have been waiting for this post FOREVER! What the heck!? I am with Tyra - I was just about to put in on your blog for you! :) We are so excited for you guys. I think that it must be a girl...who knows! We can't wait to find out!

Paula and Zach said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!