Keenan

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Camden

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Potty training???

Keenan has been in a weird mood lately. He always wants to go pee on the potty but never really goes. Well this weekend was a little different. It is a little routine that we have and after he gets in the tub he runs around naked for a little while. During the naked time he went in the bathroom twice and climbed on the toliet and went pee. I cheered an cheered and told him he could have a treat. I had him wear underwear but he didn't even care when he peed and pooed in them. So I am not sure what really to do. Maybe he will just start going once a night for a little while and hopefully catch on. Any suggestion will help.

3 comments:

Pace's said...

Good Luck!!!!CAsyn has no intrest in it and I really hate changing to poopey butts so when he figures it out gibe me a call ande let me know how it goes. When you find something that works let me know I'm so ready to try anything.

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

not to be gross, but Jarett really likes to pee outside. Usually we find a target in the yard like a rock, stick, or leaf and "bet" him that he can't hit it. We totally use reverse physchology with him and it works every time. Anything we tell him not to do - he will do. I could use some tips too. Jarett does pretty good during the day, but still has to wear a pull up at night. Let me know if you get any good tips.

Hamilton Clan said...

I agree with Lacy- boys LOVE to pee outside! It might be a bad habit to start but it's better than in their pants:) Kyson and Kolby have little peeing contests off our front porch but Kolbs has yet to actually pee in the one place he's supposed to!