
This Picture of Sadie and Keenan is so cute but I love both of them.

Yesterday we got to have Sadie and Hadley over for the day. Keenan enjoys any little kids that get to come over a play. He wouldn't even take an afternoon nap cause their was too much going on. I put up the gate so that I had an escape from them. jk I love them but if I don't have the gate up keenan climbs on the table with again has lots of junk on it and throws it everywhere. As you can see from the pictures they have cheeto faces and fingers.
1 comment:
I don't know how to thank you for keeping the girls for such a long day. You truly were a HUGE help to me. My girls loved being at your house and playing with Keenan. You are a great sister-in-law and friend. Thank you! :)
Post a Comment