Keenan

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Camden

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

In this family picture he figured out that his shirt came untucked so he had to show off his belly. He has found a new love for climbing. This fence was where we were taking the pictures so he decided heck with the family pictures and started climbing on the fence. I love the one of Whit and Keenan. Actually I love them all I don't think I can say it enough that I love my cute little family!!





3 comments:

The Batts said...

Those pics of Keenan alone are the cutest things on earth! He looks like he is having the time of his life climbing on that fence! WOW!

Maclaine & Sara said...

Des--your family pictures are so cute! Keenan is a handsome little boy. :)

Megan said...

Such a cute family! I love the pictures of Keenan climbing the fence!