Well on Saturday we were all just hanging out and I hurt my finger and I said SH*T. Keenan was sitting next to me and guess what he said. SH*T. oops it was pretty funny but I probably shouldn't laugh. He kept on saying it but it was a little slurred cause he had his binky in. Luckly he hasn't repeated it to me yet. Guess I better watch my mouth a little better.
hello
9 years ago


3 comments:
My husband taught our nephew to say Oh Sh*t! Now everything that happens that's the first thing out of his mouth. His mom loves us!
I am glad to hear that he heard you say that and he didn't get it from spending the day at our house! :) He will be a little parrot for the next little while - look out!
How funny! Tag your it, check my blog for details!
Post a Comment