Everyone needs to vote whether you think I am going to have a boy or a girl? We will find out next wed so I want to know what you think.
hello
9 years ago
Everyone needs to vote whether you think I am going to have a boy or a girl? We will find out next wed so I want to know what you think.
4 comments:
okay so I'm totally voting girl. What do I get if i'm right? Maybe my blocks. HAHAH just kidding.
I'll vote girl because we all know that the trend needs to be broken sometime!! Plus, I know that's what Whit wants so you can be done!! :)
Congratulations Des! I hope it's a little girl-they are so fun!
I am not sure that I am voting one way or another - but, it would be fun for you to have a little girl. My girls would go CRAZY! On the other hand, it is fun to have two of the same so that they can play together when they get a little older and entertain each other a little bit. Who knows!? I am excited to hear all about it!
Post a Comment