My sister Lisa has some cocker spaniel puppies for sale. Here is a picture of them. If anyone is interested let me know and I will give you more details. They are the cutest little things ever.
Those puppies are so dang cute. We had to put our dog down so I would love to have one but I think I want to wait until my kids are big enough to take care of one. That will be awhile. But they are darling.
Oh, soooo cute! We have one dog which is enough for me at the moment but my kids would love a puppy they could hold- maybe in a few years :( I would love to go to the zoo because Colt is gonna be hunting for like a week and I'm gonna be bored so call me if you really want to go- I don't have your number anymore.
Des, That is so awesome you have a little guy running around.. I work for a company now and they have a lot of special deals going on right now.. I can come up to coalville and shoot or Salt Lake.. I will put all the images on a cd.. The promotional deal is 69.00 for on location and then the cd is 49.99.. We sell prints as well. Let me know :) That would be so fun!!
Des, those are some cute puppies! I remember when Maclaine's family had one named Rascal. He was cute and they had him forever. I can remember he had issues with going to the bathroom--he would leave a trail wherever he went. Poor thing. (Megan knows about it!) I will let Diana know she needs one of these pups!
If I knew my husband wouldn't hang from the rafters..I would so come home with one of those puppies..but i am sure he is ready to strangle my dogs already. But those are adorable. How is your sister, I never see her, I see Wit everywere though..
I am thinking of a place in Echo or Wanship.. There is an old fashion barn in Wanship.. The Bate own it.. What is your email and I will email you a booking agreement and all that info.. I put you in the schedule for Saturday the 27th at 10:00 am..
Such cute puppies, i would totally get one but we already have an annoying dachshund that also is not potty trained! How are you Des? I know it's been forever. You should add me to your friends so we can keep in touch. Looks like you guys are doing great...and have one cute Boy!
Tell Lisa that we will take all of them, cuz I love puppies and the whining and barking and pooping, etc. Just kidding. She already tried to get us to take one home. No such luck! Your blog looks so cute. Way to go - pro blogger!
Well we are keeping very busy lately. Whit is still an electrician in Park City and I am selling machine tools and doing billing. Keenan is 15 months now and very very busy. He loves to eat, sleep and play dirt. What a true boy. He keeps us on our toes but I enjoy every minute of it. I love him so much and he is the cutest little guy ever!!
11 comments:
Those puppies are so dang cute. We had to put our dog down so I would love to have one but I think I want to wait until my kids are big enough to take care of one. That will be awhile. But they are darling.
Oh, soooo cute! We have one dog which is enough for me at the moment but my kids would love a puppy they could hold- maybe in a few years :( I would love to go to the zoo because Colt is gonna be hunting for like a week and I'm gonna be bored so call me if you really want to go- I don't have your number anymore.
Des,
That is so awesome you have a little guy running around.. I work for a company now and they have a lot of special deals going on right now.. I can come up to coalville and shoot or Salt Lake.. I will put all the images on a cd.. The promotional deal is 69.00 for on location and then the cd is 49.99.. We sell prints as well. Let me know :) That would be so fun!!
Oh does October 2nd sound.. All the leaves will be out.. It is a Thursday Evening around 6:30ish or We could do it on a Saturday Morning..
Ashlee
Yeah that works.. How does Saturday the 27th of September at 10:00 in the morning :)
Des, those are some cute puppies! I remember when Maclaine's family had one named Rascal. He was cute and they had him forever. I can remember he had issues with going to the bathroom--he would leave a trail wherever he went. Poor thing. (Megan knows about it!) I will let Diana know she needs one of these pups!
If I knew my husband wouldn't hang from the rafters..I would so come home with one of those puppies..but i am sure he is ready to strangle my dogs already. But those are adorable. How is your sister, I never see her, I see Wit everywere though..
I am thinking of a place in Echo or Wanship.. There is an old fashion barn in Wanship.. The Bate own it.. What is your email and I will email you a booking agreement and all that info.. I put you in the schedule for Saturday the 27th at 10:00 am..
Ashlee
Such cute puppies, i would totally get one but we already have an annoying dachshund that also is not potty trained! How are you Des? I know it's been forever. You should add me to your friends so we can keep in touch. Looks like you guys are doing great...and have one cute Boy!
Tell Lisa that we will take all of them, cuz I love puppies and the whining and barking and pooping, etc. Just kidding. She already tried to get us to take one home. No such luck!
Your blog looks so cute. Way to go - pro blogger!
Hi Des,
We should get together sometime. I would love to have you and Keenan come over and play. We are always home. Just let me know.
Lacy
Post a Comment