This was our sock pile the other day. I finally got the courage to match our socks. I always put them all in a basket and then I do then maybe every month or so. I don't know if anyone elses pile gets like this but I hate matching socks!! Also this whole pile was Whit's. Needless to say he didn't have any socks left in his drawer.
I'm not sure if anyother kids are like this but Keenan loves the TV. He is favorite cartoons are Dora, Backyardigans, and any other cartoon that plays music. Here is a picture of him the other day mezmorized by the TV. I brought in his carseat to wash it cause it was pretty bad and he loved sitting in it watching his shows.


3 comments:
I'm glad Jarett is not the only kid that likes tv! He is in to Thomas the train and Elmo though. He got really sick about a month ago and so when he wasn't feeling well all he wanted to do was lay around and watch tv - so I let him. Now he is totally addicted and watches tv every day. I guess it's ok becuase I can actually get a few things done while he is watching and now that it is getting colder he won't really be able to play outside much longer when I get home from work. What do ya do???
The sock pile looks like mine! I hate folding socks and wait until I can't stand them piling up anymore.
At least your pile is just socks and not every kind of clothes like mine! I absolutely HATE the laundry! Keenan is so funny we need to get together so the kids can play and become buddies!
Post a Comment